Make an enquiry
Fire protection products fully compliant with the Structural Timber Associations (UKTFA) guidance to separating distances for Categories B and C, and Fire Risk Assessments
Acoustic solutions for floors and walls in compliance with UK acoustic performance regulations.
Structural timber and designs in Feature Trusses, Glulam, and Separating Floors to customers specifications.
All Treatments are treated under the Wood Protection Associations Benchmark Quality Scheme and to UKAS ISO 9001.
FAST MgO Board
- - Fire and Impact Resistant
- - Non corrosive to galvanised fixings
- - Advanced racking properties
- - Classified as non-hazardous
- - Dimensionally stable when exposed to moisture
- - Does not fracture during nailing
- - Category C compliant
- - FR barrier underneath providing robustness against fire
- - Peel clean top surface offering temporary weather protection
- - Tongue and groove separating floor in 18mm and 22mm
- - Part of Category B and C compliant flooring solution
Flame Retardant Treatment
- - Groundbreaking 3 in 1 treatment, Flame Retardant, Water Repellent and Wood Preservative
- - Compliant treatment for timber in the STA guidance for separating distances
- - Flame Retardant timber Studs, Floor Joists and Roof Trusses
- - Flame Retardant Sub Decks and Sheathing
- - Scottish & Siberian Larch, Western Red Cedar, Sweet Chestnut, Redwood, Oak, Ash, Southern Yellow Pine, Sapele, Meranti, Iroko
- - Can be Finger Jointed up to 12m lengths
- - Can be Fire treated to Euro Class B and C
- - Bespoke Designs Moulded to customers specification, eg. Log Roll, Half Lap, T&G
FAST Timber Solutions Ltd. is a company focused on delivering mainstream innovative building systems. These superior systems have been developed in response to ever more challenging building regulations and increased industry guidance.
FAST Timber Solutions Ltd delivers innovative timber products to the supply chain.
– Fire protection for timber frame during construction
– Advanced wall systems
– Engineered floors and roofs